The NIH Extramural Loan Repayment Programs (LRPs) application cycle is officially open! LRP awardees can receive up to $100,000 of qualified educational debt repayment with a two-year contract.
The NIH Extramural LRP is a unique program, with tremendous benefit to early-stage researchers, so we strongly encourage those that were not successful in getting their applications funded to apply again.
The Extramural LRP application cycle will close on November 17, 2022. Be sure to visit our website to take advantage of all of our available resources, and to learn more about eligibility requirements, application dates, and all of the benefits of the NIH LRP!
Important LRP Application Tips!
- Obtain your NIH Commons ID and make sure your password is up to date
- Check out our LRP Application Guide to learn about application components
- Check out the published guide notices
- Check out the NEW application tutorial videos
- Contact an LRP Ambassador
- Reach out to an NIH LRP Program Officer to discuss your research
- Reach out to your Institutional Business Official (IBO) and inform them of your desire to apply
- Same application deadline for applications, recommendations, and institutional verification – November 17, 2022
If you have any questions regarding the LRP Ambassador Program, please send an email to: email@example.com
Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested. Thank you for your continued support of the NIH Loan Repayment Programs!
NIH Division of Loan Repayment